Join Our Young Professionals Council
Membership on the Young Professionals Council (YPC) provides an opportunity to develop new skills and widen your professional and social circles — all while serving Denver Kids and our efforts to help students facing adversity graduate high school and transition into college and careers. YPC introduces young professionals to the program and initiatives of Denver Kids through volunteer opportunities, social gatherings, fundraising events, and philanthropic support.
Applications for the Denver Kids YPC 2019-20 Council are now closed. Each year we seek applicants for the next class starting in April through mid-May.
Have questions about the Denver Kids Young Professionals Council? Contact the YPC Membership Chair at YPC@denverkidsinc.org.
YPC Members are Expected to:
- Serve a one-year term (June to July)
- Actively participate in one YPC subcommittee
- Serve as a Denver Kids ambassador
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the YPC annual signature fundraiser, and additional events throughout the year
- Give or Get fundraising goal of $750/year
- Make a Kick-Off Donation of $150
YPC Member Benefits:
- Connect and network with other like-minded young professionals who care about education and solving the dropout crisis in our community
- Learn the fundamentals of operating on a board
- Cultivate new skills
- Support the Denver Kids mission in meaningful ways
- Learn about the issues facing Denver Public Schools students of higher risk environments