- This event has passed.
Colfax Marathon fundraiser
May 20 @ 8:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm
Denver Kids is proud to be a Charity Partner in the 2017 Colfax Marathon. The purpose of DaVita Charity Partners Program is to allow supporters to run and raise funds for their favorite Charity Partner organization – like Denver Kids.
All runners are encouraged to fundraise for Denver Kids. Since 2008, runners have raised over $185,000 in support of Denver Kids. We’ll provide lots of support (and incentives) to fundraisers along the way.
Interested in running with Denver Kids? Here are the steps:
- Put a team together for the marathon relay or select an individual race to run.
- Visit the Colfax Marathon website to check out the courses.
- Register directly with the Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon. Register early! The price increases as race day approaches.
- When asked if you are running for a Charity Partner, select Yes.
- Select Denver Kids in the Charity Partners drop-down menu
- Send an email or call email@example.com or call 720-423-2308 to confirm you’ve registered for the race.
- We’ll you set up with a fundraising page and help you get started.
- Start fundraising and start training!
What do we ask of Team Members?
- Fundraise to help us reach our goal of $30,000 to support Denver Kids programs. Every dollar counts!
- Proudly wear your Denver Kids Charity Partners back bib during your race, provided by the Colfax Marathon.
What we provide our runners:
- Lots of help with your fundraising efforts: we’ll provide you with a fundraising webpage, a sample fundraising letter, a facts/stats sheet about Denver Kids, and lot of fundraising tips leading up to the race.
- Incentives to keep you motivated in your fundraising efforts.
- Prizes for the top fundraisers.
- A Team Denver Kids marathon-post party.
- Opportunities to participate in training runs.
For questions or additional information, please contact Christine_Fiedler@dpsk12.org or 720-423-2308.